Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am setting up Emergency Responder - publisher only. If I set up 911 calls to route to ER and for whatever reason if ER fails can I create an alternate route point on my Callmanager 3.3.3 servers to go ahead and route the 911 call? Has anyone test...

afeind by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible on older versions of CM, to install it on any Hardware platform? As long as it meets the general requirements ( DRAM, PROC., HDD, etc..NT or 2000 Server....)versions like 2.2 thru 3.0?Trying to use it @ my house. thanks

kramert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DIRT Tool

Can you use DIRT to restore Unity database on Unity server buit with a ghost image? The Unity ghost server will have more than 10 preexisting subscribers. In other words, it will not be a clean Unity install. I am interested in Unity Ver. 4.0(2) V...

jidesai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are a Windows 2000 site, not Windows 2003, running Unity V3.1.5. We do want to run the 2003 forestprep and domainprep to extend the schema for a CA server that requires it. Would this extension impact Unity V3.1.5 in any negative fashion?Thanks in...

jseinfeld by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All the sample configuration i've seen (i.e. Cisco Enterprise QoS design guide) shows the switch running CatOS. Does anyone know if the same features are supported while running hybrid IOS on a Catalyst 6500? Is there still a feature gap between th...

j.curin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes