Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

It seems I cannot work on Unity via my vpn connection. I am running windows xp (upgraded from win98) and using an xp vpn connection via pptp to my win2k network at the office. I can get logged into Unity if I start a remote desktop session from one...

rlutzko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,will IOS telephony software loaded onto a 3640 allow the 3640 to handle a PRI AND be an auto-attendant? I am integrating a legacy phone system and Call Mananger and for this situation the only way to get Caller ID info from outside calls ...

I have seen somewhere that indicates unity 4.0 can't have in-box exchange server in some specific cases. But I couldn't find this piece information any more. Can anyboby enlight me? Thanks

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Its unity 3.1. Today suddenly user got the fail safe message. Unity did not log any events in the event viewer. I double checked that. Now how do i proceed. I tried deleting that user successfully and recreatng his mail box. It worked for a wh...

Can the 1751-v be used as a gateway in an IP telephony set up. I want to use it as an end point with a voice T1 attached to it. So that the customers can call the gateway via 1800 number and the gateway sends the traffic to the gatekeeper for authent...

kbankole by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes