Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I just wanted to confirm a point i had once heard but can't seem to confirm. Can you have a mixture of PRI and CAS T1's on the same blade? I had heard once (I do not remember where) that the ports had to be all PRI or all CAS and i just wanted to c...

Unity V3.1.5. Have no information on how the extension became orphaned. dbWalker could not locate it. The extension is in the table "dtmfaccessid" but is not in the "callhandler table". Any other utiltiies to help clean up? or a sql statement that wo...

jseinfeld by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently trying to install CallManager 3.3.2 on an MCS 7835 ( 2 hard drive and 1 GB of memory) but after starting the CallManager installation and entering the SQL sa password I clixk on Install and get the following message:-----------------...

f.mottier by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll travel to the other city B to install unity server in AD, but The schema master server is in my city A. Can I update schema here in city A before I install unity in the city B?Personally I think it'll be OK. I want a confirm from you guys.Second...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes