Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When a new message is recived in the inbox the mwi goies off as if the message has been listened to. The mwi does turn on when the message is left but as soon as the message is delivered, the light goes off. We are using outlook for our exchange 5....

Have a 3810 with 24 channels in use. WAN is FR. Want add an additional 24 by using second 3810. I need pointers on how best to daisychain them. Should I use FR or HLDC. When original 3810 has all channels busy, how does it roll to second one?Thanks f...

r-reed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

unity 3.1(5) via patch fr 3.1(3)...have had many an issue today with cust act directory, but are finally good to go and as soon as i start my unity install i get the sentinel error 1603...ok, so being the studious answermonkey turned netpro fan that ...

Resolved! Minimum Rights

I need to install Unity 4.0 at a client that wants Unity to have little to no AD rights. Is it true that permissions wizard assigns the bare minimum rights required or can fewer rights be assigned manually and still have Unity function properly?Thank...