Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We currently have a IPCC system (CM 3.1(3a) and ICM 4.6.1) and am trying to find how to configure the settings for Ring No Answer. I have found a lot of info on the subject for ICD but nothing for ICM specifically, the reason for this is that we ...

jbuhlman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII have a list of customer (which comprises 700 telephone numbers stored in an LDAP server ) the sales departement must contact them ( Via PSTN ) almost from time to time. To ensure that my employs doesn’t using the outgoing line for there personnel...

I am trying to upgrade a 2.15 version of software running MGCP to run 2.15 sip with the ata186us.exe. My understanding is the zup file for 2.15 sip is ata18x-v2-15-020927a-2.zup.So I type the following command on my pc:ata186us -h172.16.3.26 -d1 -a...

rod.frost by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We successfully upgraded unity 2.46 to unity 3.15. but we found when we access unity console it asks me to select one of the accounts to log on, one is ntadmin(which is the one we prefer), the other is unity installer account. How can I delete the un...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes