Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I purchased the ATA 186-I1 from a retailer. But, this ATA 186 only supports MGCP. But, I need SIP. Thus, how can I download the suitable firmware of SIP?? Under this situation, I do not have any contract number, which allows me to download firmware f...

kkh_web by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GreetingsI am planning to purchase/install Softphone for our CM system and was wanting some thoughts from anyone who has installed it, used it, or had any types of problems with it. My CM version is 3.2(1)I have downloaded and read the Softphone Adm...

gmen1667 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know of a way to disable the "auto logout/auto not ready" feature of ICD. The one where if a call rings an agent and they are logged in but not at their desk or don't answer that they are put into a not ready state.If someone knows how to disa...

I have CM3.2 and Unity 3.x. When call comes in, Unity answers the call. When outside caller press 0 it rings the operator extension . I have setup if operator is not available than after 3 rings it should ring to all the phone in the office. In CM i...

rjain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running Unity 3.1x VMO in AD. I have an Exchange 2K server for e-mail, and Exchange 2K installed on the Unity. I created an OU in AD called VM. added users. now when people send an e-mail, it asked for what e-mail to use. Any suggestion? T...

Does anyone know where I can get details on the new features of CallManager 3.3 in the areas of Manager and Assistant? I have a customer interested and they want to know specifically how the features work in detail and all I have found is the data s...

rkeblusek by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the preferred method of doing backups? NT Backup, Veritas? I am brand new to this and I the guy who set it up is gone and left no info behind. Any help would be great.

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes