Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Unity is working fine, but my CPU is at 100%. One process is not eating up all the CPU cycles, but rather, it's evenly being used (roughly 20-30% by the following services:AvCsMgr, AvDsGlobal, AvUmrSyncSvr, AvDirChangeWrit, AvTtsSvr, AvDSAdAll funct...

emlee by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,what is the h323 disconnect cause = 60?today I have been started recieving that disconnect cause when I am calling one of mobiles network. Via the same PRI to Alcatel4400 I route calls to 2 different mobile operators and that problem is with th...

p.kodzis by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DiRT works fine with Unity 3.1.1 to the local drive. When I point it to a mapped network drive, I get the following SQL error:BackupDiskFile::CreateMedia: Backup device 'E:\Unity Backup\UnityDBBackUp.sql' failed to create. Operating system error = 3...

jcarr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Call Manager 3.1.4b and I am using Softphone 1.3(2a) with CiscoTSP 3.0.52 . I can get Softphone to start and get a line but when I try to go off hook it hangs back up, if I call it it acts like it answers but there is no audio streem and the ...

Originally installed unity as standalone server. Now customer wants to integrate into current Exchange. Is there any tips on the process. Do I have to completely re-install OS or just uninstall and reinstall Unity. Is there any good documentation...

shane by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody found an effective and robust way of load balancing phone registratation to different CM ( primary / secondary ) in any of the CCM design architectures?Moreover, has the mountain of serving different CMLists via TFTP in the same cluster b...

8gsiaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I installed 3.13 I only downloaded and used CD1 and CD7. I was planning on using the patch to patch the 3.13 CD's to upgrade to 3.15. Is the CD2, english language, needed for the upgrade? If so, can I use the full image rather the patch, sinc...

slc2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I installed Unity 3.1.3(Demo version) integrated with call manager 3.1.2c.Installation went on smoothly.But when I try to leave a message Uniy interupts after about 5 sec with a message "Press 2 to send the message.. Press 3 to hear the message u ...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes