Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there anyway to restrict CallPickup or Group Call Pickup. I tried using partitions and calling search spaces, but that only limits which CallPickup Groups a line can be assigned, not which groups they can pick-up.Here is my problem. I need to al...

We have a client who purchased a 7750 with 150 Phones, they would like to expand the system by another 700 phones. I cannot find a tool to calculated the required DSP etc, we have 3524s with inline power, but there must be a limit. I would like to i...

bedwards by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. Phone ext 100 is dialing some outside PSTN line 0,3366997 . Call is sucessful & even the redial button is making the call next time.2. Now Phone ext 100 is trying to Dial PSTN line 0, 8844001, Phone is busy & call doesn't mature. When we try to ma...

This is probably a real soft question - sorry if I can't see the woods for the trees.I'm pulling off various reports via ART and Excel from the Callmanager CDR. However both methods report the times of the calls wrong by exactly one hour (a call made...

Hello,I have a network with central 3661 and many 2620 connected to it. The scheme is PBX--PRI--3661--PPP--2620--BRI--PBXI have the following problem. I've configured VoIP over PPP link with cRTP, QoS(LLQ). This configuration worked fine until I rest...