Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a Mediatrix talking H.323 to Cisco 7960 via Cisco Call Manager v3.2.1. Cisco 7960 can establish a voice call with Mediatrix as long as Cisco initiates the call. When Mediatrix initiates the call, Cisco reject the H.225 call setup with the fo...

gastonkgn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running CM 3.1(3a) and Unity 3.1.4 POV on an ICS7750.If a call gets transferred to another extension or directly to voicemail, and the transfer is complete before the call rolls to voicemail, everything is fine. If Unity picks up before the tran...

When dialing a specific number, we hear" Sorry, the system is temporary unable to complete your call, please try again later"Also, if call opening greeting and dial internal extension, we hear"we didn't reconize the digits", but actually this is the ...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read about support for Home Agents in ICM. How do i setup a Home Agent. Is it available for IPCC or ICD ? If so, where can i get setup information for the same.

kamesh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know if there are any known softw & hardw products that can supply an physical I/O interface for a Callmanager environment ?We need this for linking Alarms to IP-phones (if alarm switch triggered text or spoken message to group of IP-pho...

hkanters by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does IP ICD 3.0 provide CTI interfaces ( like java client API and activeX clients in case of ICM through CTIOS) for agent session management ?If not, will it be available in the future, or is IPCC the only way to get CTI interface capabilities.Kamesh

kamesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes