Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The Unity system is already installed, 3.1.4 exchange 2000. I installed Unity with one user, but the customer decided they would like to change it to a different user account. Is this supported? And if so, what would the proper procedure be to acc...

maslaga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to prevent un-authorized directing of voip calls to my 5300....I have an AS5300, doing voip termination to the LD PSTN..... I have other 5300s pointing at it directly... so my gateway IP Addr has been handed out a bit too much...I think a Gate...

Can the ATA-186 be configured using DHCP and Call Manager with no manual config on the ATA.I am hoping to use the ATA for many sites requiring a single Analogue phone but do not want it simple for the end user pluging the phone in and connecting to t...

sdrennan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use Softphone 1.31 over VPN. We are running the latest version of Symantec Raptor.I can register with the Call Manager, but I cannot receive or even originate calls. I get a busy signal on origination, and a ring to busy when I try to...

dmainzer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes