Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone know how to get Unity to allow an outside caller into a meet-me conference? We are using 700-799 for meet-me conference numbers, but Unity won't transfer an outside caller to those numbers. It says that it's an invalid extension. Is th...

blcase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Right now my playback and record are set to 0 DB. If users are complaining that the playback of messages is too low, which way should I go with the playback level, positive or negative? What would be a good first adjustment to get the feel for it?<...

dnmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few issues that i thought someone can help me with. Unity 3.1(1) with cal man 3.1 with unified messaging. I just finished install but the MWI is not working for all phones. Also although we have multiple ports it seems that we get a busy sig...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay, if i am upgrading Unity to 3.13 (which requires TSP 6.0) and i have Call Man 3.12, what version do I need to upgrade the Call Man's TSP too? (current CALL MAN TSP is on 3.1) Where can I download Call Man's TSP? (kind of wish it has a TSP link...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a T1-Pri connection between Lucent Definity PBX and the Catalyst 4006 gateway for phone integration purpose. Question is: in Lucent config, there is a connect feature which allows three choices; host, network and pbx. Which one should it ...

duc-vu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Stream Watch (IP/TV Content Manager) use SNMP to get data from IP/TV Broadcast Servers? We would like to use a network management tool to observe and collect Stream Watch data, set alarms and etc.. I don't see any published SNMP MIBs for it.

I am interested in finding out the best method for a prototype to a large Rolm environment for Unity and CallManager. I am interested in comments from anyone with experience on:CallManager SMDI to RolmMAIL for setup of a pilot system that can share ...

rkeblusek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes