Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,We are using more Cisco enquipments for VoIP service, but unfortunately, some of them have a error memory, and they was been auto restart. When I showed version, the error as:System returned to ROM by shared memory parity error at PC 0x6037375...

npthai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm a CCNA student in the area of Montreal, Quebec. I was reading about IP telephony and was thinking about if it would be a good idea to learn more about it.I'd like to know if you think there's some good money to be made in that field and if it...

dcoronel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody found a way to configure ICD to recognize holidays? We utilize the day-of-week and time-of-day to play different messages. However, we'd like to be able to play the "office closed" message on holidays that would normally fit in the work wee...

mallen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It's seems a though when and IP end user initiates an E-MAIL MESSAGE with a RETURN RECEIPT OR PRIORITY OPTION, that the receipt or priority info. is then deposited in the IP end-users UNITY voice mail. NO MESSAGE WAIT LIGHT is indicated on the phone...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have recently upgraded my AS5300 IOS to 12.22XB3/VCWRE 9.19. and when turning on debug vtsp error, it says:vtsp_get_cdb: call_id (0x66F) not foundvtsp_get_cdb: call_id (0xFFFFFFFF) not found(Invalid FSM input was on my previous IOS as well, b...

czealot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In case I want to clear all the active calls on vfc 1, will this command work ? willnt it damage something ? as I have seen this command in document Upgrading VCWare, it says that it resets VFC(maybe it has some side effects... or it is not rec...

czealot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes