Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Unity 3.0 back feeds an "all subscribers" list to our EXCH2000 global mailg list. We'd like to delete/hide/block access by our population to that ability. I've searched subscribers etc at this forum but maby I missed something. Any thoughts ??<br><br...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity 3.1(2) TSP 3.1(2). Sometimes the Unity ports do not forward and users get a busy signal. It happens when subscribers try to access voicemail or outside users call in to the openeing greeting. I have a ton of warning messages in the Applicati...

dnmann by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Intertel IP phones located across FR WAN. I am running 12.1 IOS on 3620's, and have 768 K BW. The voice quality is poor. I have both FR traffic shaping and IP priority set, but not sure if both need to be in place, or if there is a better me...

gbrome by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to Import an Existing Exchange User into Unity. I hit the select button and then select Non Internet Subscriber. The problem is the domain drop down box. There is no domain listed in the box; therefore, I am unable to find Exchange users....

gcossins by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes