Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

PBX is Connected to Cisco 1751-V via E/M such;PBX-(E/M)-1751 -- WAN -- 1751-(E/M)-PBXSome calls continues indefinetely;How can understand whether this is due toUser forget to hang-on?E/M line problem?1751 problem?Is there any way to cut calls after i...

rsefer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all-Odd issue with only one extension (too bad it's the CEO's, damn my luck!)I have a number of phones with x500 (two in his office, and his three assistants have the line appearances as wellWhenever a call is received (int. or ext.) on x500 one c...

maguire by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Usually when I dial 4040 on my 7910 to go into voice mail I am asked enter my password and all is well.<br>This morning after installing Jeff;'s WaveGain.EXE and associated RGS file I must now enter the "*", enter my ID, then enter my password. How ...

gypearce by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can leave message from PSTN, but if I leave message from internal IP phone, though I can see the MWI is on and also "you have new message" on the screeen,but when I enter the Message button or dial unity Uone number to listen, I heard "you have no ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes