Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,<br>Hoping someone may be able to help me. I have recently installed a second language to a Unity 2.46(135) box which is licenced accordingly. I have changed all the default settings over to the new language. English (US) to English (Aus). I ha...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have given 4 phones a default gateway to the CM fallback router and the rest another router. When disconnecting the CM all the phones register with the fallback router regardless of what the defaut router is set to on the phone. Do I need to go bac...

nhefling by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed Uity 2.46 for customer. I made a test from an IP phone to call Unity Uone number. I heard" welcome unity..., operator is not availble..."My question is : If I have a IP phone phone number 1002, I want this phone as operator, how can ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed Unity2.46 for customer.I heard the opening greeting: "Welcome to unity, if you know the extension please dial now, or press 4 go into company directory, sorry no operator available now, please answer the following question ... ". I c...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running Unity 2.5.6.135 and CallManager 3.12c. I upgraded to the latest TSP 3.03, and when I test the TSP it says "No wave devices were found on the system". I did an uninstall on the 3.02 TSP before installing 3.03, I even rebooted before ins...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company bought additional ports from Cisco. Cisco emailed me the upgrade code but I am afraid to apply it to our live system. <br><br>I have had no luck with upgrade codes. So far every upgrade code we have been sent had the wrong information in i...

kimberly by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got this error in the Event Viewer: <br><br>[Thread 0x000010E8] AvCDEConvBase::Run() Possible infinite loop detected in [PHTransfer]; Object = 03:{64340199-CFC0-4C99-8963-9D69A52AE295} <br><br>AND:<br><br>Transferred to FailSafe conversation while...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have users in the US, and across a WAN on the same Unity/Exchange 2k server. What do I need to do to get the remote users (Switzerland) to hear the local timzeone on their messages instead of the timestamp that they are currently hearing which ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity version 3.01<br><br>I am about to upgrade Unity version 2.3 to 3.01. Can I continue to use the 2.3 VMO client or do I need to go around updating clients to the VMO client on the Unity version 3 disk?<br><br>thanks <br><br>jim<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes