Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Okay, all the documentation seems to say it, but I didn't find anything that specifically addressed what I am looking for. Simple question, easy answer:<br><br>Will Unity UM integrate into an existing exchange site where the existing exchange servers...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !ATA 186 with 2 ports witn newest software could make 2 calls simoulteniously. My settings are next :LBRCodec: 0RxCodec: 0TxCodec: 0ATA186 is registered with 3640 Gatekeeper and after that calls are routed to my providers gateway.Providers ga...

I have some Spectralink wireless Phone and I'm trying to register them directly on my call manager: I've read that is it possible because they are skinny client. I have tried to create a phome device in my call manager type 12SP+, I don't know what t...

Hv 2 x 2611, latency between 90ms,pipe bandwidth 64KB shared with frugal telnet clients, ISP say avg in use of thier trunk 50% at any one time ( total 4MB ) they also use it for mail, voice keeps breaking up. Sometimes voice clear with no degradation...

gideon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using CM 3.08 and Unity 2.4.6.135 - I can use msg notification to call a pager and it will work everytime, but I can not get Unity to call a phone - land or cell line. What should be different? I would think if the outcalling to an external pager...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes