Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Using the settings I have below with the LDAP Browser supplied through Microsoft's XP Support Tools, I can see everybody in Active Directory. So I know I can get a connection+bind this way.I entered the following parameters in photodirectory.jsp, bu...

Are there any known bugs for the Outlook plug-in feature for "Check Availability" when scheduling a meeting? I have 2 versions that have been tested and the behavior is the same where a meeting is scheduled & when checking for availability the time f...

nbassel by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to use DMM 5.0.2 to push a DMP firmware upgrade from the server. I have done it before, but for some reason now when I go to create the "firmware upgrade" job I can't check the image on the list of "Available Assets". The checkbox just p...

mpervere by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I already got NFR package .Actually I want to build small lab for MeetingPlace 8.0 including the WebEx node, so I have 3 questions:                                    1. Are there any demo webex site that can be used to register WebEx node for la...

We've been having issues with the audio not coming in at the start of videos coming from a 4400. This occurs with straight mpeg 2 and h.264 transport streams. Our work around has been starting videos with a few seconds of silent footage. Anyone else ...

pclouston by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes