Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi to all,on cisco site i cannot find the datasheet of this model and i need much more info about it, i want to know what kind of backup is avaiable for this model.I'm not fure of it but i think this model have 4 pstn interface?fxs of fxo? Thanks and...

Hi All,I've got two 7940 IP phones connected through a site to site VPN. One phone works perfectly...can call anyone in the office or external numbers without a hitch. When using the other phone, it will connect internally, but you cannot hear anyt...

Hii,After I upgrade the SR rom 4 to 5 in CCM 4.1, the users now facing a problem when they search in the corporate directory for a use and after they dail that number and put the handset the directory did not close, they have to press exit.Befor the ...

Hello all,I'd like to build my own ccie voice lab like the one offered by ccbootcamp or ipexper. I know it will cost me a lot, but thats fine with me. Can you please tell me what do i need to buy in details?Appreciate your help...Best regards,

dohaboy79 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes