Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,I'd like to build my own ccie voice lab like the one offered by ccbootcamp or ipexper. I know it will cost me a lot, but thats fine with me. Can you please tell me what do i need to buy in details?Appreciate your help...Best regards,

dohaboy79 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii,,I had take a backup fo runity 4.0 and now I installed Unity 4.2, but the backup not excepted the message says the version should be matched. How can I make it work, is there is any work around.Thanks..

Thank you for taking the time to review the position description below.  I am eager to hear back regarding your interest level or perhaps you may have a referral?mmiller@fns.vzunet.com Feel free to contact me with your MS Word resume at: mmiller@fns....

I have noticed that on PRI circuits to the telco and sip trunks to the telco that when a SCCP phone blind transfers to an enterprise number which then finds the user on their cell phone that the caller id is from the phone that transferred the call n...

jwilson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii,When I tried to open the integration manger in cisco unity 4.0 i got this message."Failed loading the MiuRegistry component Error 0x80070005. Access denied. In order to use the Telephony Integration Manager your Windows account must be a Cisco Un...