Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

BAT only has 2 options for web access, enabled and disabled.I need to enable web access on our 7921's for a change. Then I want to set it back to read only after I'm done. Anyone know if I can do this with AXL? I couldn't find it when I was lookin...

setonhnet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am changing softkey on ip phone 7936 using softkey template. I want to put MeetMe softkey when the phone is seizing. Even I have reset the phone, the softkey do not change, only show "Gpickup" "pickup" "cfwdall". If the softkey template is used ...

I have a qsig trunk setup from a Avaya CM to a CUCM 4.2(3)sr2b via 3845 MGCP gateway. I am not able to make the MWI to work. I have made sure that the MWI on/off numbers match in CM and Unity and I have a route created from CM for the Avaya IP Phone ...

shabali52 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I've cisco 3825. I want to configure sending DTMF codes after call setup to long distance provider.I solve this in fxo by dial-peer configuration:dial-peer voice 107 pots trunkgroup common permission term description From Common - test huntstop...