Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CM Version Choice

Hi,I've been out of the IPT loop few a couple of years and find myself a little confused as to what version of CM would be recommended for a new install.My understanding thus far:4.x - Windows Platform5.x - Same as 4.x but on Linux6.x - Same as 5.x (...

Resolved! Help Page CCM

I have CCM version 6 and the pages of helps are not available. Help/ThisPage show :HTTP Status 404 - /Help/es/ccm/ctx/ccm_phoneconfig.html--------------------------------------------------------------------------------type Status reportmessage Help/e...

Resolved! CCIE Voice

Does anyone know when Cisco plan to intorduce CIsco Unified Communications Manager 6 to the CCIE Voice Track??It's currently CCM 4.1 (3), but considering that Cisco has introduced CUCM6.x exams for CCVP (CIPT1 and CIPT2).Replies would be greatly appr...

Hello,I'm working with cisco 7940/60 IP phones on CME 4.2 and CUCM 4.2(3). I've gotten a logo to display on the phone, but I also want to be able to see the line text lables and the speed dials of the phone at the same time. The idle url space hide...