Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everybody, I would change ths logo on a 7911 too, but it's not working with a Call Manager version 5.1(3) I've doing all the stuff described on the document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7906g_7911g/5_1/sip/english/admini...

Hi!I am observing a strange problem, which appears to be never solved by anyone (I did some internet research with no luck).What I have is AS5350XM with roughly the following configuration (I'll post the relevant "sh run" snippet below, now it's just...

am I the only one with this many problems with this release, database corruption, not replicating correctly, voice mail issues with jtapi to unity express, directory numbers not found, moh on hold intermittant

whanson by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a CE500 Switch(WS-CE500-24PC), as I forgotten the password of the switch I need it to be reset to the factory default. As it doesnt have any console port, I was following the link below to reset the password. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/...

Call flow:1. Call comes in and gets sent straight to Unity.2. If the caller presses "0" or times out, the call is directed to the receptionist.3. If the receptionist does not answer, the call is transferred to another extension which appears on about...

apu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running AutoQoS but have recently migrated our WAN service that puts our IP connectivity to a sub-interface (interface serial0/1:0.500 point-to-point and a frame-relay interface-DLCI). In our prior WAN configuration we bound the IP address dir...

rdassow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I've a situation where my VOIP and DATA on a different segments. Voice is 10.x.x.x riding on VLAN 701. And my data is 192.x.x.x riding on VLAN 100.The problem occur when our receptionist PC have a software installed for call forwarding for ou...

azmirccnp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone! Im trying to add header information to refresh page. Im programming services in JSP, so im using something like response.addHeader... When i used this notation in ASP, there is no problem with that, but with this there are problems...