Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm developing an application in ASP.Net C# to be used by physicians and nurses where they will be able to use a browser interface to send a text message to a specific 7920 phone.I've done many hours of research, played with the SDK and searched the ...

Hi,Any one out there has already configured a SIP softphone to work with CCM5.0?I have downloaded several SIP softphones (win/Linux) but I can not make them work on CCM5.0.I have some Cisco phones (7940/7960) converted to SIP and they work perfectly....

j.huizinga by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guru'sRecently i have Installed Cisco Communicator (v1.1.3.0) in our LAN network. When i call to our local extension i can hear the other recepeint voice, but they can't hear my voice.So could anyone please can help me out.We have CCM 4.2(1)I eve...

msadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have CCM 4.1(3), and am trying to add background images for the 7970's. I have a PNG logo that is 320x212, and 80x53 under TFTPPATH:Desktops/320x212. I also have a List.xml in the same directory. I originally made the mistake of putting the 3...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCM 5 vs CCM 4

We are starting a trial lab with CCM5 and have experienced some difficultties. So I'd like to trace a parallel between these two versions (5 and 4.1) to see what is better. Solution will have CCM+Unity+3845+DSP farms at 6500+Ip hw and sw phones.

Hi Guru'sRecently i have Installed Cisco Communicator (v1.1.3.0) in our LAN network. When i call to our local extension i can hear the other recepeint voice, but they can't hear my voice.So could anyone please can help me out.We have CCM 4.2(1)I eve...

msadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes