Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am having some problems getting a router and a pbx to establish layer 2 connectivity. My t1 and D channel config is as followscontroller T1 1/1framing esflinecode b8zspri-group timeslots 1-12,24interface Serial1/1:23no ip addressno logging event li...

kwillacey by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2800 router with a CME/CUE configuration. The router's time is pulling the correct time from an NTP server, however the time on the phones is showing 5 hours ahead. I have tried changing the time-zone command in telephony-services, but the p...

kc4ixi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have CCM Publisher, Subscriber, IVR and Personal Assistant servers.I have BARS on Publisher and that is for database, configuration, and directory information backup. Am I right?How can I do backup of IVR and Personal Assistant? Or I missed ...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help with my call routing on CCM4.1;Have a scenario where I receive 7 digits from telco on PRI. All have been well for sometime. We have been able to port any number without issue. We recently starting implementing 9.XXXXXXX dialing for one part...

I need to data input messages left in the mailboxes. Is there a way I can pause, backspace, re-play as per a dictation transcibing machine. I have a VCF footpedal which works with NCH Express scribe. http://www.nch.com.au/scribe/index.htmlPrimarily I...

Due to natural of business, some department would like to have panic button on their desk, so they can info security by pushing one button.I am thinking create intercom or speed dial, but the user want to have some red light flash at security desk (t...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Phones Not found

I have about 35 phones which are all working but when I go on callmanager all these devices show a status of "not Found"if I reboot the phone is comes back up but still show "not found" on cm,

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to be able to dial from Outlook. I've kinda got working between two phones. Has anyone been able to use the Global Address List in Exchange in conjuction with this feature?

jalston45 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes