Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to add 75 phones via QCT BAT tool. I dont need paging or intercom, hunt group configs as of now, so I left those entries empty. When I click the generate configuration button, it says the following error.Duplicate Intercom phone detectedP...

Hi there,I am currently collecting CDR data via a syslog server from a Cisco voice gateway. Does anyone know if there are any packages that can anlalyse this information for me, rather than doing it manually.Thanks in advanceJim

jhinton by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured 4 FXO (LS) on a 2811 router via MGCP gateway to the CCM.Problem: When I disconnect the far end the Cisco IP phone stays connected. Is there a setting I can put on the voice port in the router or CM to disconnect when the far end d...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have cue 2.2.1 and trying to edit script.seem to get to a point in adding steps where it will not let me save or copy/paste any more.Is there a limitation to number of steps in a cue script?Running cue editor on xp pc with all the sp's.

HICM 4.02sr2a - Is there a way to Flag 911 calls without CER to security or receptionalist. Recept is using Attendant Console but irregardless whether AC is used or not, the important thing is 911 calls are somehow seen by recept or security.Thxthx

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to install SQL2K-ServicePack4.1-0-3 on a 4.1(3) CM, following an upgrade from 3.3(3).However, i get the following message when trying to run it:CCM 3.3(3) is detected. This Service Pack is not supported for CCM 3.3(3).Anyone know of a wor...