Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Having an issue with PA being able to access the Unity Mailbox. I have redone all steps in the troubleshooting PA documentation. the log files are still indicating the following:"Create profile failed because 8007005" and "Open Message Store Failed...

kdunning by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with SRST and the 7970/61/41s. When CCM is down they change in SRST-mode, they register with the router and get their numbers, but you can't make a call or receive a call. Also the Softkeys are still the same like in CCM-Mode. I have...

we are configuring remote site router as hardware transcoder resource. I notice there is a command sccp ip precedence . I think this is to change sccp signal precedence value. But one IOS we use it says for RTP packet. Does anybody know this? Thanks

Hello! I'm looking into ways to dynamically set/remove "temporary" speed dial from my program. For example, when press a button, the program will load a set of phone numbers and map them as speed dials, which means user can press the speed dial butto...

Folks- does anyone know of any decent click-to-dial applications that we can use with CME? I would like to give users the ability to highlight and dial a telephone number from a web application and/or embed specific URLs for dialing purposes. I gu...

Has anyone out there come across this before - A 7936 initiates a meet-me-conference and anyone dialling in to the conference has difficulty hearing what the user talking into the 7936 is saying because the speech is clipping. All other members of th...