Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,when a subscriber record their first and last name, but no greeting. callers here "sorry first name last name is not available, record your msg after the tone....."Is it possible to edit this system greeting "sorry..." or record a custom greeting ...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, does anybody know if the following is possible?On ramp faxing on a remote SRST gateway. If the WAN link goes down to the CCM,if the gateway is configured with an ISDN BRI back up faxes would be able to be received as the gateway can still see the...

I have 2 phones, 1 in region A 1 in region B.within these regions I use g.711, between the regions or across the wan , i use g.729, it seems I am not able to conference phone in across regions. with in region is fine. is this because conference does ...

CSA

Hi,how do you go about upgrading the CSA on the Call Manager and other IPT Servers. I am not able to find any documentation on this.I have three servers :1.Call Manager 3.3.52.CCC 1.2.2 sr13.IPCCX 3.1.2 sr3All are running CSA Version 4.0.1.539. My qu...

We have an extension 30000 with "Call Forward Busy" and "Call Forward No Answer" setup to a hunt pilot 80001. Within the linegroup, we have 3 DNs as below.Line group==========300013000230003When a call is being hunted to 30001, 30002, 30003, this cal...

tomchan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a demo IPT suite. I want to prove to the customer that qos makes a difference, is there a method or tool that will generate enough traffic on the network to prove that qos works and is neededThanks

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes