Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a customer who have a IP-IVR 3.1.3 with CM 3.3.4 sr2.I will made an upgrade CM on 4.1.3and i must upgrade IP-IVR on 3.5.3.I don't find any information for IVR Upgrade.What's the procedure to upgrade IP-IVR to 3.5.3.I must reinstall or jus...

Hi,1.Can I upgrade the CM memory from 1 GB to 2 GB with any memory or does cisco recommend its own memory.2. Is it possible to have to Unity servers configured as primary and backup 3. Whats the recommended solution for backing up the Unity server4. ...

renzil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

moh

hellosuppose we have a CCM and some ip phones in the same LANwe have also a PBX and a gateway with FXOFXO are connected to PBX in this case is it possible de provide MOH for analog phones connected to pbx (active call is between IP phone & analog pho...

I'm just learning CallManager configuration and I was playing around with a server on loan to us from the local Cisco office. Specifically, I was messing around with route patterns and route filters.I copied a route pattern that pointed toward a QSIG...