Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

We are rolling out a new suite of 1602s and 2602s. Previously we were using static addresses but for flexibility we are using DHCP now so our traditional IP ICMP monitoring system would not be much use. I assume I can setup an email alert from Prime ...

barkerr01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am planning to do an upgrade on nexus 7009 using ISSU.The current version is 6.1(2) and we are planning to upgrade to 6.2(12). Could appreciate if someone has got any documentation? Ideally zero downtime is preffered. Thanks, Renjith

I'm having some isses setting up Cisco Prime Data Center Network Manager.  I've installed it on my Server 2012 R2 server, and I've opened up Device Manager and it's prompting me for the Device Name and Community.  Which device are they referring to, ...

Evan Ray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI configured VPC between two nexus 5548p and two servers and I enable LACP in servers, the problem is not stable ping between tow servers each other a lot of request time out!! can you please review my configuration and tell me where is the wro...

After a recent switch deployment, I'm seeing some very strange layer 2 forwarding issues.  I am uncertain if this is related to a configuration issue on my part.  I would like some clarification about VPC, and I'm hoping you can help me. It is my und...

Anyone who can help explain and solve the issue below: # show install all impact kickstart n7000-s1-kickstart-npe.6.1.4a.bin system n7000-s1-dk9-npe.6.1.4a.bin Verifying image bootflash:/n7000-s1-kickstart-npe.6.1.4a.bin for boot variable "kickstart"...

s.lachica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nexus 5548 upgrade

Dear All,             We have 2 Cisco Nexus 5K switches, currently running NX-OS 5.0(3)N2(2). We want to upgrade to NX-OS 7.0(6)N1(1).I have gone through release notes and found following upgrade path.5.0(3)N2(2)-->5.2(1)N1(9)-->7.0(6)N1(1)Can someon...

dear all, I have a two N5K with fexs dual homed, the all are connected in a VPC topology, with some IOS switches connected to N5K using STP. I-For an upgrade from the version 5.1(3)N2(1) to 7.0(7)N1(1)  do I need to have a licence since it is a major...