Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello, I am wondering what ETL tools (if any) are supported by the ICM HDS? It is my understanding we are not able to install software on the box but we have a need to get data from the ICM server over to an Oracle database.Right n...

I have a pair of Nexus 7004's with Supervisor-2 installed.I have 3 VDC's that I am planning to use, an Admin (default), Production and reserving one for OTV later.All my interfaces are allocated to the Productiob VDC (VDC 2).I have the Mgmt 0 interfa...

I Have been testing some failover scenarios with 4 nexus 7000 switches with an M2 and an F2 card in each. Each Nexus has two supervisor modules.I have 3 VDC's Admin, F2 and M2all ports in the M2 are in the M2 VDC and all ports on the F2 are in the F2...

Hi,We are on the verge of buying a pair of N7Ks with FabricPath enabled modules. There are still a few questions we did not get answered,yet.1. Can we create and route VLANs between 7Ks when we only have the F248XP-25 modules installed ?2. When do we...

csco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to change the password on a user account within the config of a Nexus 5000 switch. However, I get this error message when I try:String failed to match token patternThe password I want to use does contain a $ and I know this is a restr...

Resolved! Nexus 4001i

I have connected a Nexus 4001i blade switch to two Nexus 5548 switches. I created a vpc from the two Nexus 5548 switches down to a port-channel that I created on the Nexus 4001i on ports e1/15 and e1/16. The Nexus 5548 does not have the layer 3 hardw...