Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello,While checking the VPC consistency for layer 1 on a port-channel interface, the output shows that "Vlan xlt mapping" is enabled in the peer and not locally.However my vPC is up and this mismatch is not being treated as an inconsistency.Since we...

Hi Experts, I am trying to use ITD to load balance between multiple servers in my data center, the expected throughput is between 60 - 120 Gbps with multiple 10 Gbps links, I could use either the N9K (N9K-93108TC-EX , IOS-XE: 7.0(3)) ToR switch or th...

I am trying to figure out how to limit users to only access certain OIDs when performing an SNMP Walk.  So far, I have created the following:Role: limit-snmpDescription: new roleVlan policy: permit (default)Interface policy: permit (default)Vrf polic...

Managing a 10.4.2 DCNM server with radius/tacac user authentication enabled, so no local accounts.  I have a user whenever he logs in his profile seems corrupt, GUI interface shows garbled text and topology is not functioning correctly.  All other us...

trapasso by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Allwe have two N56128 and DELL BladeSwitche MXL 10/40I tried to connect the MXL Switch to the Nexus by VPC (2 x 40GBit) via Cisco QSFP-H40G-CU5M cable. N5K----N5K  \           /   \        /     \    /      \ /    MXL Unfortunately I don't get any...

p.ruester by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why is it saying not hardware resource?  What am I doing wrong?   session 2---------------description       : ****OpnetSPAN****type              : localstate             : down (No hardware resource)source intf       :    rx            : Po1000    t...

aducey01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes