Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I applied the following ACL to an outgoing interface and instead of blocking one website only, it wouldn't allow any users to logon. I'd appreciate the help, and thanks in advance.access-list 100 deny tcp x.x.x.x 255.0.0.0 any eq 80

Hi all,Is there a way to reduce the switchover time of the SUPIV from 1.5 minutes? Once we pull out the active module the it takes about 1.5 minutes for the standby to go active. Our client wants the downtime to be reduced. Is there another way? ...

reynaldob by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I have a router (26xx) in my local network, this router is reaching 99% of CPU with the IP INPUT paramenter. I have already check the cisco website and configured the ip cef and other parameters. However is not working... Do I need to upgrade t...

ychuan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just installed a Sup 720 and we are seeing the following error in the log though the module appears to be working correctly . I also noticed under a "show mod" command that the module does not appear to load the IOS , it is running some other ...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1000BaseT GBIC

What is the cross over cable for 1000baseT GBIC ? same as 100baseT? I have two 3550 -24 connected on the gbic slot via 1000base-t Gbic card. But interface not up. Crossover cable is ok on the 100base-t. Any media command needed under gbic interface f...