Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

anyone?I have a frame-relay network setup throughout my city for all my locations. all sites come back to the main site through one host circuit. in addition to all my frame circuits, I have a dsl connecting to the frame network. all of these sites a...

Client RouterA (AS100) <--> ISP RouterB (AS200)Lan-10.0.0.0/24If ROuterB want to control what routes that it will advertise when receive routerA routes.is it possible to use prefix-list or distribute-list? how to do it? any difference ?I have tried t...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QoS

I have a rather interesting setup that I need to find a solution for. Basically I have chosen to use CBWFQ for QoS. I have two routers, let's say E0 are the transport interfaces between the two for now. Although these interfaces are Ethernet they ...

djmlmco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!!When we are doing vlans, the tagging process is transparent for the final users. I mean, the tag is only present between the backbone. Then, the tag is removed before the user gets the frame. Is this correct?? Is it possible for the final user to...

jorolas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes