Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

helloi have a Cisco 3512G (12 ports 10/100Mbps and 2 Giga slots). i think it is end of sale.the power supply is faulty, and i don't think Cisco is still selling the power of the catalyst 3512G.can i use an other power supply of an other switch?can i ...

For connection to our ISP we used Linux-gateway and decided to use Cisco, firstly for QoS.We installed 2651XM and connected 2 interfaces – eth0/1 to ISP modem and eth0/0 to PIX, such connection was with Linux-gateway.But we have bugs – periodically i...

Hi I have been using cisco 2511 for long time.It was working smoothly so far.But now I have been facing some problems since last month.Problem is --#dial up clients can not connect to RAS.#Not able to connect RAS through TELNET.#From console it shows...

ishwar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three sites, intermeshed using full T3's, 6506's w/720 sups, flexwans w/2ds3+ modules, using different providers.In each case I can't get more than about 7mb session. I've tried several tools (ftp, ttcp, mgen) and they all stop at about 7mb. I...

dtrevino by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes