Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi All;I have a layered line of defense in trying to prevent outside unwanted traffic and attacks (ie..Spoofing, DDOS).Currently I incorporate the usual OS updates, viral detections, and non-Cisco brand firewalls.I also have two (2) Cisco routers tha...

schroed by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I´ve installed CDone, patches and RME for RWMS and then I´ve tried to see the screen (http://ip:1741)and It doesn´t appear anything in the left side. I can see a question mark in Cookies and It seems to be looking for something. Java is enabled...

I have some questions about VLANs. Is there a switch in the Cisco series of Catalyst switches that support phone ports as well. As in, can phone ports be assigned to VLANs too?Also, how many ports do an RSM support, as I will need about 160 ports...S...

I have a leased line which i am using to connect to the internet using the NAT protocol. i have a pool of three real ip addresses given by my ISP of which two have been given to specific PCs(2 PCs ).The third has been overloaded for the rest of the P...

dmalamba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,uhm, I knoe this is a really strange question, but you know .. ;)Let's assume I have a host (IP 10.1.1.53) and wo router doing HSRP (phy 10.1.1.201 and .202, HSRP-address is .200).The host is configured with a default-gateway to the hsrp-addres...

bsc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes