Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Could you indicate me more information about performance of Cisco 1721 with two BRI´s interfaces with command 'dialer load-threshold 153 either', for example:-Which parameters are used by the router for calculate the threshold???-In moment of raise a...

javierf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,what's is the function NTP authentication?For example, I have a router configured as NTP MASTER, so I want that only routers that have the same authentication key can GET time from this server... but in my tests any device can GET time from my NTP...

jefforsi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWhen configuring Static and Dynamic NAT, i've always used an ACL to block off the statically used IP address from initiating dynamic NAT, i've been doing this cause i was told this is best practice, however i really dont know the reasoning behin...

sfarzin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I have a router with two ethernet interfaces and two different networks. I want to connect both to a same switch and hence spilt the switch 2950xl to two vlans. How can i accomplish this please provide configuration links. I don't want to use tr...

dathaide by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 6509 switch has 4 GEC channel to other switch.I am seeing RX-Ucst or Tx-Ucst or Rx-Mcst up to 100% on one port while the other 3 ports are actually 0%. Does it create any problems at all?I am suspecting this is the issue for my HSRP flapping.Plea...

lejack99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a mesh formed by a cisco 6006 and two cisco 4006 switches. In this setup one of my cisco 4006 is acting as a root switch by election. I have not done anything regarding this root switch configuration. When I connect a cisco 1900 switch with...

Hi All,I have a 1.5 meg adsl terminating onto a 827 cisco router. on the ethernet i want to rate--limit a ip if possible to "x" amount of bandwidht or if thats not possible then i want to have a policy setup in such a way that the precencedence of pa...

nerdv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes