Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi All,I Have a cisco 3640 with following spesc.Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3640-JS-M), Version 12.1(5)T9, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)TAC Support: http://www.cisco.com/tacCopyright (c) 1986-2001 by cisco Systems,...

f.bhatti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ran a Self-Test on the database and the database.pl script failed. I am having trouble determining the problem because the message I get is as followed:FAIL Self Test Fail to query dfmfh.DbVersion, Error: [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anyw...

rayray221 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! no ip conection

I am trying to replace a 3com office connect(which is working fine) with a cisco 1720 and cannot get the replacement to talk to the core routers. The router has three connections, ethernet to local LAN which works fine. The other connections are two ...

Actually i have a 2600 router which is equipped with one serial port, one ISDN port, i need to add a third (sync/async port or analogue modem port )that will be used as a backup for the previous two ports . Can something like this be implemented. Pl...