Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello,First of all, I'd like to admit that I am VERY new to Cisco equipment. I purchased a pair of routers and switch in hopes that I could implement them into my network, and gain some experience. I've read some guides, but basically, before I lea...

d.l by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 2620 routers, with one currently in use with a T1 connectin from an ISP. I would like to get another T1 from a different ISP to dual home the connection for redundancy. Can two 2620 handle BGP with each one connected to different ISP and H...

mbaig by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for how to docs on setting up two routers connected by serial port to simulate a WAN environment for a problem repro. I've got two 2916/2924 XL switch clusters and two 2415 routers and I need them seperated by a simulated WAN. Anyone seen...

dmorgan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to transfer some files through a messaging client like msn messenger. It keeps failing saying to contact the administrator. We have private addressing here so I know that is a problem. I have configured the cisco router to map a static out...

kgbsd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes