Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

MY 2610 router had 5 serial line protocols down. My telcomms company has verified that all the lines are ok. One of the interfaces now is up. I dont know how I can debug the router to check what the problem may be. If I use the clear interface comman...

dmalamba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4006 switch which has a L3 module. documentaions say that the 32-10/100 ports on that card are purely layer 2 ports, does this meen that I can't create vlans in these ports? if I a can, can I route traffic between them? Also if I add a 48por...

mbserrano by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2611 router which I use for internet connection. I have 4 administratively up interfaces. Ian using NAT inside for the three inside interfaces and and NAT outside for the Internet connection interface. I have a pool of 4 legal ip addresses w...

dmalamba by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im wondering what causes the packet drops when i do a traceroute from www.traceroute.org to our network. After my border router interface IP, all i see are asterisks. My network setup is that i have a firewall right below my router. And everyth...

jtornea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , looking at the ethernet controller counter in our 2912Xl switch I've found that the "No dest,unicast " counter is increasing. The ports I'm looking into are grouped with command " port group 3 distribution destination" and are connected to t...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get a better understanding of summarizing addresses in my access lists. I have followed some postings on the old Q&A forums and have read the O'Reilly Cisco IOS Access Lists book. One example I have is to deny only the four hosts with t...

jeff by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes