Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am studying NAT configuration and have setup two routers for in/out NAT and redundancy. I want to setup the LAB likes this, if the R1(2509) wan link goes down, the floating route come up and the traffic are route through R2 (3700).But I have a prob...

What could cause "show cdp nei" to no longer work after changing from switch access to trunking and vlans? I change my network from a single vlan (router with two secondary interfaces configured) with 3 subnets - -to 3 separate vlan interfaces and t...

stickhg by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TFTP not working

Hi Experts,From my server I am not able to take the config backup of few switches.Even when I go to the switch and give a copy config tftp all command it starts but then end giving an error message as followsNo response from host.TFTP connection fail...

I'm currently running a network of 40 routers using EIGRP. I've been told to move to OSPF since EIGRP is non-standard. I use OSPF on our firewalls which aren't ciscoand redistribute. Are there any compelling reasons for using OSPF over EIGRP ?

g.peart by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my network scenario, There are 2 core 6509 switches & 16 2950 L2 switches. Both Cores are connected via HSRP. All server Vlans are directly terminated on 6509 switches & users vlans are terminated via 2950 switches. Inter-vlan routing is enabled b...