Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I noticed when I show run for WS-C3750G-24TS-E, it shows 3/0/x for the ports, not 1/0/x, This is a standalone switch now. But it was used in the lab stacked with the other switches.( I think maybe when they remove it from the stack it was not powere...

We just recently purchased a 2851 with two modules (HWIC4-ESW and NMD36-ESW). We are using this box as a VLAN server and created 5 user defined VLANs. I'm not sure what we are missing, but we can't seem to route between any of the VLANs. The swi...

jspinney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a pair of 1841 routers with WIC T1's for bridging between 2 small offices to extend their network. I can browse the network from either location, telnet out the remote gateway at office 1 from the branch. However when attempting any...

sweston by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!I tried to do an upgrade of IOS in a Cat 4507R but it didn’t worked.This is what I did:1. Load the new IOS Version into the 4507R2. Configure the following command “boot system bootflash:cat4000-xyz.bin”3. Reload the 4507RIt didn’t worked...

gdelarosa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes