Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Please see diagram...- There is direct connection between Router A and Router B. - Each router is linked up to a L3 switch. Router A -> Switch A, Router B -> Switch B- The switches have configured a HSRP address between them.- The switches are inte...

Hi,Is there a was to setup 802.1x so if the ACS services go down it will put users trying to log in into a VLAN other than the guest VLAN? Currently if the ACS box is up they get put into our office VLAN. If the ACS server is down new users (valid ...

I have a DSL Internet connection from my ISP with one static ip. The ISP uses this pool 213.132.133.0/24 and 213.132.153.0/24 as a DHCP pool. They binded my ip 213.132.133.239 with my PC Mac address and so far for 3 months I did not face any problem ...

Ok we have just bought Kiwi Cat tools - for those of you who do not know this product (http://www.kiwisyslog.com/cattools2.htm) it is good config collector. Now here's the problem - you can program it to whiz round all your Cisco switches and routers...

cyberpete by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes