Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi all , I have ubr10k with IOS SCH1 , and PRE5 installed . In chassis is SIP-600 with 3G SPA in bay 1/0 and all 3 port are connected to rfgw and working fine  as 1GE . second 3G SPA in bay 1/1 is not working . connected port gi 1/1/2 to same rfgw ( ...

startx001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks!!!Would someone provide a clarifying explanation in reference to:L2TPv3 on a routers Ethernet physical interface (f0/0)L2TPv3 on a routers subinterface? (f0/0.1)It appears [from my experience –with MANY hours in the lab-] that both of these ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'am trying to find out actual power consumption on c7600 routers.When issusing comman "show power used":7606#show power usedsystem power used =      1736.28 Watts (41.34 Amps @ 42V)7606# router don't show actual power consumption, it shows sum...

Hi I am about to take my CCDP EXAM, but I am finding the material on WAN services to be a little unclear. Specifically I could some one expand on SONET/SDH, RPR, WDM flavours and Ethernet. My interpretation has WDM AS THE Fiber build standard and SON...