Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am battling to add an ONVIF camera to VSOM am presuming that is is a version conflict between the drivers on VSOM and the cameras, what is the correct version of driver that is shipped with VMS 7 ? the camera I am using is version 2.1 How do I go a...

I've had several cameras that have lost power recently due to long outages.  Some of the PTZ's when they reset come up with a menu overlay on the screen (to select language, etc).  Is there a way to clear this through the admin page?  The particular ...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jim and I would like to set up a Webex to prioritize the feature requests that have been made in the previous discussion "What features would you like to see in the next release of VSM?"Please send your email to Jim or I  to be included in the webex ...

At 2 different camera installations this week, we have had an issue where the cameras (only 2530s at one installation and only 2500s at another) were powered on and operational, but it took cycling the power to allow the cameras to reconnect to the n...

Dear All Experts,Cisco VSOM server cannot archive video after a system hangs. I did a check on the storage space, the system still have more than 5TB of space. I did a system restart after the system hangs and the system could not archive videos only...

Replaced a camera and am trying to get it back up and running properly.  There is a configuration mismatch between the media server and vsom, but all the configuration update methods (repair, replace) have failed.  Also tried to disable/enable the ca...

I am looking to purchase a 2n Hellios IP Force equipped with a card reader.  Based on the documentation it supports a wiegand 3 wire configuration.  Currently we have cisco physical access gateway CIAC-GW-K9 deployed.  Is it possible to wire the 2n 3...

We have recently installed Cisco Physical Access Manager V1.2.0. We are using the included Badge Designer from Glips Graffiti Editor v1.4. Has anyone had anyluck adding a 3 of 9 barcode to the badge design?Thanks,Devin

dcosta963 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes