Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

VSM 7 NTP Problem

Dear All,I am having problem with Synchronizing NTP with VSOM / VSMS 7. They are co-located, and I have configured NTP both on Core Switch and a Server and pointing the VSMS to those IP, but still I am receiving error regarding the time difference.An...

CPAM 1.4.1 profiles

Hey Guys,I have been trying to find an answer to this question for a week now. I am trying to create a profile that will have access to edit badges and change the cisco access policy on the badge but only for specific heirarchal locations.  So far I ...

Resolved! Requirements to Upgrade 6.3.2 to 7.0.1

Hi,I need to know the requirements to upgrade from VSM 6.3.2 to VSM 7.0.1. I need the following clarifications:1- Licensing Model (Do the customer needs to pay for this upgrade)2- Upgrade Possibility (Can we upgrade directly or do we need to upgrade ...

haris_qazi by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VSM 7.0 Digital Zoom?

When viewing live or archived video in VSM 7, I am unable to digital zoom more than 1 click. When I right click and choose Digital Zoom, the window-in window pops up, and I can drag it around a tiny bit. But no matter where else I click I can't get i...

Resolved! VSOM/VSMS over population

Hello,I am starting to learn the Cisco camera system and jumped into this half way through the vendor install so I am limited in skills.  My question is this, We currently have four 4U servers running, we can call them VS1,VS2, VS3, and VS4.  VS1 has...

dean-lamb by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any type of log at all

Is there any type of log at all in all of the Physical Security Implementation that would detail the "daily goings on" of a given camera system installation?  What do you guys use to diagnose problems that have occurred in the field at a remote camer...

Resolved! Endpoint Error Unreachable VSOM 6.3.2

Hi,I am trying to deploy Cisco Video Surveillance but having this error while adding IP CamerasError:Endpoint Error <Cam_Name> UnreachableThe VSMS, the VSOM & IP Cameras all have reachability. The login credentials are also correct and I also tried a...

haris_qazi by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics