Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hii have VSOM server and 2 VSMS servers. i created some simple archives on the VSOM for certain camera and i need to download these archives from VSOM or VSMS to an external hard drive to keep them on this drive.how can i get these archives from VSMS...

Dear All, I have a server running since 3 months normally without any problem , when I visit the customer last week I see one of the HDD have a red led and the processing of the sever was normal , I requested from the customer to make restart for the...

Dear All,I have an enterprise solution contains 18 VSMS which will connected to the network using two switch 2960G with also one VSOM and one VSVM servers.till now we connected about 210 camera (Cisco 4300) with 1024 BR and codec H.264 ,these cameras...

I haven't been able to find a recovery iso for 4.2.1/6.2.1 on the cisco site. I found a 6.3 recovery iso on the ciscoet.com site but nothing for an older version. Anyone know where i can find this iso?

It seems that you can only set a door to be closed by default and not locked.  Because of this, you can never have a monitored door show as a forced open.  If anyone knows a way to make doors with just door contacts show up as forced open, that would...