cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

in the shown design , why the PC connected to R1 can't ping to the last PC , while R1 can ping to the last PCnote : The PC connected to R1 already configure the default gateway R1

mohamedsaeed1245_0-1726604141891.png

I have a Cisco 2951 router, and I switched the domain name from localdomain to 'mydomain.us'The few local hosts I have, I resolve on the router, while hosts outside my domain I forward.  It looks like this:ip domain name mydomain.usip host seismo.myd...

roncro by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR 9904 using DC V2 power supply its major alarm persist after turn on power supply , it’s disappear only after remove and re-insert the power module, can anyone know the cause?

Hi, I bought two refurbished 2911 routers for a home lab. When I boot them up, they both have solid green lights under "SYS" and "PS". I have a console to USB cable and use putty to access the routers. I plug the console cable into the router and the...

Hey, We have just received a brand new C8500 / 20X6C. Is there a command to get the current power consumption of each power supply ? "show platform power" command says "Power audit feature is not enabled." How to activate this power audit feature ? B...

dbillon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all ,i am trying to figure out why i can't have a cellular connection to my ISP , although having already read and tried various commands from different threads and sites.My config is pretty simple :interface FastEthernet0/0ip address 192.168.1...

Ditter by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I am trying to open a port in my Cisco router using the command, ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.102.2 25 interface Dialer1 25, but no luck. Could someone please help? The router is a Cisco 886VA Below is my configuration:Current conf...

Hello,i have an ISR 4431 Router with broken flash. The device has been registered with Cisco but i have no additional contract.According to the chat support, there is no way to download again the IOS delivered with the router?Any idea how to do this?...

wh17 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On our branch i have  2 path to the internet, 1st via local internet on the site and 2nd via Head Office via WAN.All traffic to other branch, Head Office should pass thru via Head Office via WAN and all internet traffic including to Microsoft ...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured my RV340 for Dual Wan operation. Wan 1 is a cable ISP, Wan 2 is Starlink (from directly from the power brick). However, Wan 2 is always showing as "offline" in the System Summary, yet I can see port traffic on Wan 2. Does this situati...

RickMo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card