cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, our serial interface recently went down and I'm trying to figure out why but I'm not sure what the lights on the card mean. The lights on the card are LP, AL, CD. The LP light is blank, the AL light is orange, and the CD light is green, but bo...

abruso by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a "smart jack" installation that connects to our router. The cable going from the smart jack to the router WAN interface seems to be a CAT5e cable with RJ-45 connectors at both ends.Most network diagrams in training materials represent T1 Fr...

bflseanny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, All,Our existing T1 was just replaced by ATT due to its network conversion. The new T1 is much slower than the old one. We had ATT run the test and they told us there was nothing wrong with the new T1.This is the only thing that was changed in ou...

donlin123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a rule of thumb on how many packets per second can be transmitted on a T1 before packet loss and other problems crop up? I think i've hit my high water mark...

mmaskart by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a VZB T3 terminating on a 2851 with NM-1T3/E3, sufficient mmory and an AIM-VPN card.T3 came up fine after initial installation, however, after a few minutes, performance degraded significantly. There were no errors on serial or controller. VZ...

pkpatel by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting up/down on interface and the configs are right because I've configure over 50 sites with the same configs and they work. What can I look for? Below are the configs I've been using:interface Serial0/0/0 bandwidth 1536 ip address 10.1.1....

Hi All,How can I bundle four (4) E1 connections into one? Is this possible? You can check the attachment for reference.Thanks in advance cisco gurus....more power.

cmadiam82 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 6 x E1 IMA Bundle

We are planning the installation of a ATM IMA bundle of 6 x E1 in a Cisco3845 router. Due to the network module NM-8E1-IMA is EOL/EOS, Can I install two AIM-ATM-4T1= in order to build a 6 x E1s IMA Bundle?

I have a 2811 router with a subrate T3/E3 installed in it. When I run a "sh hardware" it shows the card is present, yet a "sh int" does not appear to show it, not can I appear to configure it in any way. The IOS installed should support T3 cards fr...

bjberginz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a 2811 with a Network Module (NM-2CE1T1_PRI).I want to understand the configuration of my router (please see document attached). I understand this is a Network Module that has to E1 ports.There's one E1 that's configured but it is divi...

Hi, I need some help to configure something I'm attaching in the file.In one end, I have a BTS (for mobile clients access), BTS doesn't use IP or Ethernet connections, its connection is through E1 interfaces. I need transport this voice traffic to a...

Hii,How to configure E1 . Please do guide me , and also suggest how can we do this for PBX signalling .I have a Stream from ISP directly terminating from MUX to fast ethernet port0/0 . And i have installed VWIC 1MFT E1/T1 card .Please suggest on this...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card