cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi friends I need to practice mpls in packet tracer.I am using Cisco 2911 router for practing.In this, I can able to enable ospf but i can't use mpls ip command in this series router.Can can one help me is there any specific series router need to con...

prince.p by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am just trying to find my way around an asa. I would like to forward a port.I havewan ,pfsense gw on 192.168.1.1 and internal network on the 192.168.1. range.Then I have the asa which has the 192.168.1.1 as its gateway and its wan ip is 192.168....

Hello Expert, I have some old 2811  and two  3945 routers in my network and would like to out fit them with Wan cards to do allow pppoe connection to other sites.Note this is just a short term arrangement they will all be replace by the last quarter ...

Hello,On an ASA with 'show conn' you can view information like outside inside adress and the size of the packet. Is there a command similar to this on a router because i can't find?I tried with 'show conn' but it doesn't list anything, also other sim...

I have 2 isp connection for internet connectivity interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0description "Railtel_WAN"ip address 172.27.17.242 255.255.255.252negotiation auto!interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1description "Reliance_LAN"ip address 115.249.195.177 255.2...

I'm working on setting up ISP failover and looking for some direction as the setup is a bit different than what I am used to:There are two firewalls, two ISP's and two core switches setup in GLBP configuration.One Firewall1 is connected to ISP1 and b...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.Is there any way for me to log when the routing table changes? Or log when a specific route is no longer in the routing table? I'd like to have an alert telling me when that route is no longer present. Perhaps via SNMP or even syslog. 

ksbolton1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have Cisco 2911k9/sec router with 3 gbit ports. I also have two different ISP connections, both have different bandwidth available (one is asymmetric, other one symmetric).What I would like to achieve is to provide nice load balance betwee...

Hi All,   Request anyone can please share me the routers models or guide me to select routers based on the bandwidth for Enterprise customers also request anyone to guide me how to create BoQ and pricing.     2Mbps4Mbps6Mbps10Mbps15Mbps25Mbps30Mbps45...

Hi, We are receiving low internet upload speed (6-8Mps) at our office location. The download speed is good (50Mbps).Got in contact with the ISP Comcast and tried testing it bypassing our internal n/w i.e. connecting my laptop directly to Cienna (Comc...