cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASR-920-12CZ-A that has a 10GbE ethernet uplink (IP/MPLS BDI) on port TenGigabitEthernet0/0/13.  I then have a few L2 MPLS xconnects/VPLS instances on port TenGigabitEthernet0/0/12 as well as some other IP services on Gi0/0/4. I am getting ...

sean_kndy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My question is how to route internet traffic out an ASA 5505 when there is also an MPLS connection.I have a Cisco 3750 Layer 3 Switch with VLANs set as follows: Vlan 255 - 192.160.200.2/30 (MPLS Router@ 192.168.200.1/30)Vlan 999 - 192.168.1.254 (ASA ...

I have been doing some testing with the NIM-4G-LTE-ST (Sprint) NIM module.  Using the n.ispsn APN, the module connects and passes traffic for 3-5 minutes.  It then drops with a message indicating that the router has lost communication with the module...

we use the IP SLA command feature on our 6500 and 3850's  and just wondering what the full device list is that supports these features and we want to purchase 60 new devices (small ones) and would like this feature on them

Hello All ,   We have scenario where  we want to have redundancy on Routers on which SIP  is terminating via ITSP on Ethernet. The ITSP is giving us traffic on an our IP  and we are handing over them to their IP a /28 subnet.   Just wanted to know if...

Hi Guys ,In our core router we have 20 VRFs and by using static route all traffic goes to ISP1 .Our router is Peered with a Carried Neutral (we name it XX)  as well to make web browsing faster.The problem is at the moment my global routing table has ...

Babak40 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am assigned to very interesting case in my company: my mate from VoIP telephony team asked me to determine how many bandwidth is consumed by Skype audio traffic. Let's say I need to know how many bit/s or Mb/s in average and in peak. It will us...

Has anyone heard of a vrf lock?   I have seen some references to debug vrf lock.   I cannot seem to find anything that says why it happens or what it does.

I am having issues Peering 2 routers with BGP within their VRF. I can accomplish this with Cisco IOS version 12.4 just fine in a simulator but I am unable to peer using cisco IOS 15.1 or on a live catalyst 6800 switch unless I configure an RD. I am n...

Hi all,   I have a problem with 4948E, trying to configure SNMPv3 with priv aes but there is no option for aes , is that because IPBASE image?   Thank you in advance.   Regards      

Dadonis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, My BGP went down suddenly and won't establish any longer, constantly getting the message saying "%BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: received from neighbor 10.254.241.1 2/8 (open: unknown subcode) 3 bytes 000101". BGP state is sitting in idle and sometime...