cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Some time ago I have inherited support of one Cisco C892FSP-K9 router with 15.3(3)M4 IOS. The configuration is not so complex - LAN and separate Wifi network in the inside, One site-to-site VPN and couple of users are connecting to the LAN (mo...

davorin by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In order to integrate umbrella logs into a SIEM (Qradar) does an Amazon S3 bucket have to be used?  Can other cloud platforms be used or is it strictly limited to Amazon S3?   Thanks

nwilkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   well, in the moment i've an arquitecture like the picture annexed, the black one. A 3650 layer 3 switch is routing all the traffic of local vlan X to central vlan Y, throught the backbone vlan Z by OSPF.   the idea is put a new router with...

This is my setup. When I run 'sh ip bgp' command on R1 then I see 2 entries of prefix in the BGP routing table.======================================= -->sh ip bgp    Network          Next Hop            Metric LocPrf Weight Path *> 10.1.1.0/24     ...

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 1.01.36 AM.png

Hello, I am investigating a multicast issue on a C881 router running 15.3.3M10  I am looking that the vlan switch port interface.   When things are working correctly, the command "debug ip mfib pak" shows multicast packets arriving at the interface. ...

mickd08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I've looked and looked, and haven't found a satisfactory answer or same specific situation answered.  We have a remote with a primary and backup.  The remote advertises 10.10.10.0/24 to COLO 1 via primary and to COLO 2 via backup.  COLO 1 and C...

Hi all..I'm having some trouble configuring porting between interfaces.Here is my situation.I have a Cisco 891 router. What I need is to create 3 interfaces with the next IPs:1.  Port FastEthernet 8 - 20.40.1.1 - with a modem connected directly to it...

Hello. Which configuration fragment is responsible for routing between network 192.168.200.0 /24 and 172.16.0.0 /24? It's about ACL?   ! no ip source-route ip cef ! ! ! interface Embedded-Service-Engine0/0 no ip address shutdown ! interface Gigabi...

Hello everyone,                               I work for a retail firm that has dual DSL connections in all stores. Some are with Vodafone, we had loads of routers that we either couldn’t get the connection to come up or had intermittent connections....

Hello Forum Members, I have a problem accessing a switch via snmp. The switch is configured for snmp, has community, etc. I can access the switch using snmp from this network addr: 10.35.11.xx, the switch ip is 10.48.4.x.   I have a virtual machine, ...